- Unlike ordinary shoes, Desis often “evolve” with the distances they travel. But, when NOT worn regularly, you may need to do a teeny bit to keep them in good shape.
- For this, you shall receive a complimentary shoe tree with every Desi that you purchase.
- Shoe Trees not only help retain the shape of your shoe, but also keep the leather creases well under check.
Saying hello is a good way to begin; so we called our first ever desis – hola. These soulfully sewn, upcycled leather loafers/flats are designed for versatility.
Best paired with: Palazzos | Skirts | Straight-fit pants | Good Ol’ Denims
DESIHANGOVER SHOES FOLLOW STANDARD U.K SIZES.
EVEN YOUR DESIS DESERVE
THEIR FAIR SHARE FOR CARE
- Our shoes don’t quite like water. But, if they do get wet, we suggest you begin with towel drying them from the outside.
- Stuff the insides with old newspapers to absorb any residual moisture that may have soaked in.
- After drying them thoroughly, it is best to let them “rest” at room temperature for a few hours before taking them out again.
CLEAN + CONDITION
- Your Desi will take you wherever you want to go, but to keep them in a “good to go” condition, we suggest pampering them every now & then.
- Use a soft bristle brush or cotton cloth to swab away dirt from your Desi. You could even trust a commercially available “leather cleaner” to do the needful.
- The best way to keep your Desi in shining spirits is to polish them once every fortnight. For this it is most recommended to use a Neutral Wax Polish. (Apply the polish evenly using cotton balls/cloth. Set it aside and let it dry. After a few minutes, use a soft bristled brush to bring it to the shine you desire).
HOW TO BREAK THE ICE BETWEEN
YOU AND YOUR DESIS
- When it comes to Desis, choosing the “RIGHT SIZE” is rather important. Typically, our shoes conform to international shoe sizes (Click to see our Sizing Chart). Ideally, your Desi should feel “a bit too snug” when bought.
- In the beginning, we recommend wearing them regularly, but for short distances / durations. This will allow the leather to expand, and in no time, you will have enough space to wiggle your toes.
- Depending on your usage, it could take between 3-5 days for the leather to mould itself to the contours of your feet, and serve you sincerely for many miles to follow.
- If your order has to be delivered within Mumbai, you can expect it within 48 hours.
- Any shipment outside Mumbai, is dispatched within 48 hours of order placement.
- Once shipped, you shall receive an email with a Tracking ID. You can use this ID on our Logistics Partner’s website to track your order.
- You could also always write to us at email@example.com
Shoes that are unworn and are in the same condition as at the time of delivery, can be returned to us or exchanged within 30 days from the day of delivery.
We’re extremely sorry, but we can’t initiate a return/exchange if a period of 30 days has lapsed.
In case of a return and a refund request, we will wait for your product to reach us and check if it qualifies for a return. If it is approved, an email of return approval will be sent to you on your registered email address.
A necessary condition to fulfil your request for a return is an invoice of your purchase.
Post an approval, kindly give us a period of five working days to process your refund through the same method of payment used during billing.